How CBD Oil is Made

Full-Spectrum, Broad-Spectrum, and Isolate CBD: The Differences Explained

As more and more CBD products emerge, we’ve found that there’s quite a bit of confusion amongst consumers as to which kind of CBD they should choose. There are three different varieties of CBD products, which include full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and CBD isolate.

June 27, 2019

Why We Include MCT Oil in our CBD Tinctures

MCT oil benefits. For anyone concerned about blood sugar levels, inflammation and fat burning, MCT provides a host of benefits — especially when combined with cannabidiol (CBD).

June 14, 2019

CBD Oil Extraction Techniques: What You Need to Know

 These days, everyone seems to be talking about CBD oil. But are they asking questions about the CBD extraction methods being used in the production of the products they purchase?

February 22, 2019

CBD Terpenes: Their Role and What They Are

 In the world of CBD, we speak and write often about the compounds that naturally occur in the industrial hemp plant, like cannabinoids and terpenes. But what are CBD terpenes, and what is their role?

January 23, 2019

How to Read a Certificate of Analysis

Have you ever wondered what’s inside your CBD? A certificate of analysis will answer your questions. Elixinol cares about the purity and consistency of the products you purchase. We’re committed to producing the best full-spectrum hemp CBD extract products for you, as well as maintaining the highest level of transparency in our seed-to-sale process.

October 9, 2018

What Should You Know About YOUR CBD?

There’s been a lot of buzz lately about cannabidiol, or CBD, as a health supplement that can be used for a myriad of purposes. Because CBD affects the endocannabinoid system, which in turn affects many of the body’s other major systems, it’s no surprise that pre-clinical research shows that CBD’s properties can help the body in numerous ways. Because CBD’s effects on the body are potentially quite widespread, it is important for anyone purchasing CBD oil to know as much as possible about the product. Here are some questions to consider:

November 16, 2017

5 Ways To Identify High Quality CBD

Finding high quality CBD can be a challenge. Using these 5 ways to identify the best quality CBD , you can ensure that you only purchase a high quality CBD product. there are many inferior hemp oi/CBD oil products which will not deliver the full benefits compared to a high quality CBD product.

September 26, 2017

If Elixinol Is 18% CBD Oil, What Is the Other 82%?

Elixinol CBD oil is extracted from industrial hemp plants that are specially bred to contain high concentrations of cannabidiol. In this process we use both stalks and seeds, and extract the natural components of the plant using Super-Critical Fluid Extraction technology.

June 4, 2016