If Elixinol Is 18% CBD Oil, What Is the Other 82%?

Box of Elixinol cbd oil
Posted in: How CBD Oil is Made

If Elixinol Is 18% CBD Oil, What Is the Other 82%?

Elixinol CBD oil is extracted from industrial hemp plants that are specially bred to contain high concentrations of cannabidiol. In this process we use both stalks and seeds, and extract the natural components of the plant using Super-Critical Fluid Extraction technology.

This method that allows us to get the most of the 400 phytonutrients existing in hemp plants without using heat or harmful solvents. As a result, our products are exceptionally nourishing and provide 400+ nutrients that are easy to absorb, plus an impressive 18% CBD, or 1,800 mg of cannabidiol for every 10 ml or grams of Elixinol product.

If you follow our blog, you're already familiar with the numerous benefits of cannabinoids, so in today's article we won't focus on what cannabidiol can do for you, but on the other components that make up the remaining 82% of Elixinol CBD oil.

Our CBD oil ingredients

First, let's take a look at the ingredients in our hemp oil drops:

  • alcohols
  • aldehydes
  • alkanes
  • amino acids
  • cannabidiol (100mg per 30ml)
  • terpenes
  • flavonoids
  • glycosides
  • ketones
  • nitrogenous compounds
  • pigments
  • sugars
  • vitamins
  • water

Some of these components don't have any health effect, as their role is to make the formula easier to absorb, more flavorful, or to ensure a homogeneous composition.

Others, however, can provide some health benefits: Amino acids for example, are the building blocks of proteins and they're required for body tissue repair and supporting the immune system. They also encourage the absorption of certain minerals and vitamins and promote functionality of certain glands while supporting overall well-being.

Flavonoids help too!

Flavonoids give color to our supplements, but they also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These color-providing pigments are naturally found in hemp plants and give the specific shades of CBD oil drops. Just like flavonoids, all the other beneficial compounds that are naturally found in hemp are preserved in our oil, so you can be sure you receive an additive-free product that contains high amounts of active principles.

We keep our CBD oil ingredients all-natural/organic

We avoid using artificial ingredients because we want to keep our products safe and make sure Elixinol CBD oil drops don't cause allergic reactions or other unpleasant effects. Our lab test results are available for everyone to download, because we want you to know that Elixinol products contain no THC, no heavy metals and no pesticides.

June 4, 2016